OMG the leaves are like, literally dead. Right? I mean I just can't. even.
S C E N T S :
Holiday frost is in the air with a spicy caramel apple cider after smell. Kind of a clean, fresh smell of leaves with warmth from the cider.
D E T A I L S :
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
T I P S A N D T R I C K S :
- Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
- Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.